Gerber Chiropractic is hosting a seminar on Stem Cell Therapy. Stem cell therapy has been helping athletes recover from sport-related injuries since the 1980s. Now it is used to treat more injuries, from car accidents to deteriorating knees and hips. This non-surgical procedure is quite painless and quick. Patients often return to work that same day. Come to our seminar to find out more about how stem cell therapy has helped people completely recover from painful injuries. You will learn:
- Why your body prevents injuries from healing completely.
- Which common and not-so-common activities damage your body.
- Where stem cells come from.
- How to tell when your injury needs stem cell therapy to heal.
We are presenting this seminar next Wednesday at our office (1928 Rock Springs Drive, 89128). Please RSVP as space is limited. To reserve your seats, call us at (702) 878-0056 or click the link and choose "Going" or "Interested":
- Wednesday, June 13th at 6pm (serving beverages and appetizers)